[static-nn-widget name="false" type="inline" stars="#FBB040"]
Your Tulsa, OK Home Is Covered 24/7 With Our Emergency Electrical Services
Electricity is a wonderful thing. It makes the modern world possible. It's a powerful engine of creation. But it's just as potent a means for destruction. We don't mean to make it sound scary - but we do want to emphasize that it's not something to underestimate or treat lightly. That's why Watt's Right Electric is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer emergency electrical services and address any urgent issues your home may face. The last thing we'd want is anyone here in Tulsa coming to any harm because their electrical system goes awry - so you can depend on us to handle things quickly, competently and above all - safely. We believe it is, simply put, about doing Watt's Right.
If you find yourself with an electrical emergency that is putting your family or your home at risk, don't hesitate to call. Don't risk leaving the issue unaddressed or take a chance on repairing it yourself. We're local, we're available and we're ready to take "charge" of the situation.
How Do You Define An Electrical Emergency?
Simply put: we consider it to be an electrical emergency when there's any issue related to your home's electrical system that is a danger to your person or your property. You don't get to tell electricity to "take a time out" when there's a failure, so you can't afford to wait for a technician to become available - by the time they do, it may be too late. Here are some examples of emergencies we've handled in the past:
- Power Outages - If the lights are out in your home and everyone else on the street has power, the issue is going to be related to your home's electrical system, not your service provider. In some cases, reliable electrical power might be vital to you or to a loved one's safety - you might need air conditioning in sweltering heat, or need power to run medical devices. So an outage goes beyond an inconvenience - it can become a matter of life and death.
- Burning Smells - If you notice that you smell something burning when you walk past an outlet or your main electrical panel, that's potentially a bad sign - something is likely off in your electrical system and when something there gets overheated, it can result in a fire.
- Scorched Outlets - If you see burn marks on or around your outlet, do two things: one, make sure nothing remains plugged into it; and two, give us a call. Burn marks around an outlet can mean that the outlets are overloaded and once again there's a risk of a fire.
- Downed Power Lines - If there's a power line down near your home, do not go anywhere near it. They are a major danger for electrocution, even if you're standing a bit away from them. Call your service provider, your county's emergency services and us so we can all work together to address the issue and keep everyone safe.
- Electrical Shocks - Did you get a jolt when you started up your toaster, or get zapped by your hair dryer? Electrical systems are designed to insulate you from electricity, so if you feel it's not-so-tender touch, there's likely something wrong that needs to be handled quickly before it gets worse.
Also, we cannot stress this enough - if you notice something that is a fire or electrocution risk, please get yourself and your loved ones to safety before calling us. Take care of your family first - we'll take care of the rest.
Let Watt's Right Electric Take The Risk
Nobody wants to think about a major electrical problem putting their family or their home in danger. We just want things to work the way they're supposed to - but we also know that isn't always the case. There's no reason for you or your family members to feel anxious or suffer from electrical failures when expert help is just a phone call away. If you have an electrical emergency in and around Tulsa, call us at (918) 972-0720 and rest easy knowing help is on the way.