[static-nn-widget name="false" type="inline" stars="#FBB040"]
Enhance Your Tulsa, OK Home's Electrical Capacity With Wiring Upgrades
Your home's wiring is the pathway electricity uses to get where it needs to go, so it can power all of your devices and appliances. With that in mind, it's understandable how important it is that your wiring is in good shape and that you've got it going where you need it. Whether you're looking to add additional outlets or have a new addition you're building, you'll want an electrician you can trust to perform all your wiring upgrades.
Your friends at Watt's Right Electric can provide you with dependable wiring upgrades of any kind that will keep your home’s electrical system in good working order, increase your home's electrical capacity and keep your family safe. Our team has seen and done it all and can help to craft a bespoke wiring solution for your home that will ensure you've always got the power you need.
What Are Some Reasons To Get A Wiring Upgrade?
It can be a headache thinking about updating your electrical system, but wiring upgrades can help keep your home safe and running at full capacity. With so many devices and appliances requiring a steady supply of electricity, you want your wires to be in good condition to avoid the need for disruption or costly repairs. Some of the reasons you may want to consider a wiring upgrade include:
- Bring your home's system up to code - If you haven't had any electrical work done in a while, it's possible your wiring is no longer up to National Electric Code (NEC) standards or local ordinances.
- Adding new appliances or devices - Putting in a new high-capacity dishwasher or a stunning home theater system? Make sure you've got the juice they need.
- Preventing fires or shocks - Older wiring runs the risk of causing multiple problems in your home, but a refresh can keep those issues at bay. If the wiring throughout your home is older, you may want to consider a whole home rewire instead.
- Putting in new outlets - Tired of trying to find a place to plug something in? You may need to increase the number of outlets in your home, and upgraded wiring can help you do that.
- You're doing a remodel, addition or renovation - If you're adding on to your home, you'll want to make sure the wiring for the addition seamlessly integrates with your existing system. If you're doing a remodel, it's a great opportunity to make sure it has modern wiring.
What Are Some Signs You Need A Wiring Upgrade
Nobody wants to deal with wiring issues, but one of the good things is that when there is a problem, your home will probably be trying to tell you. You'll want to give us a call if you notice:
- Discolored or burned outlets
- Outlets that are hot to the touch
- Outlets that only feature two slots (no third slot for grounding)
- No GFCIs in kitchen, bathroom or other rooms where water is present
- Breakers tripping all the time
- A tingling or buzzing sensation when you touch appliances
- Flickering or dimming lights
- A burning smell near electronics or appliances
Let Watt's Right Supercharge Your Wiring
Our local professionals have helped thousands of your neighbors here in Tulsa County with their wiring upgrades, and they stand at the ready to take care of you as well. If your home could use some upgraded or additional wiring, send us a message online or give us a call at (918) 972-0720 today!